The workday this Saturday Dec 2nd will go ahead as planned. There will be no contractors on the site.
The focus of the work this Saturday will be:
- Removing soil and debris from pier base 1. (Strenuous)
- Removing bricks from pier 1 to pier 5 by wheelbarrow (strenuous)
- Cutting back hawthorn and other invasive vegetation under the Nottinghamshire spans.
- Collecting all cut materials and creating habitat piles.
- If you have tools and equipment, bring loppers, gloves, slashers.
- We can also provide tools and gloves.
- Tea and coffee provided but bring your own packed lunch.
Newtons lane Barrier open at 9:30 for a 10:00am start. Finish at 3:00pm Come for as long or as short as you like.