To be held on the 2nd July 2016.
Also in the Hayloft at Erewash Museum. From 10am – 12midday Paul will lead an art workshop session where you will paint a suitable transport subject together. Booking is required – phone Erewash Museum on 0115 9071141.
In the afternoon from 1-3pm Paul will carry out a painting demonstration session where you can drop in to see him paint another subject and hear him talk through the painting process as he goes along. No booking is required for this.
If you would like to take part in the morning workshop Paul suggests you bring the following equipment:
· two or three brushes suitable of varying sizes – preferably round shape with a number 6 included and maybe one smaller and one larger.
· water based paint i.e. watercolour, gouache or acrylic. Three basic colours – red, blue and yellow enable most other colours to be created sufficiently.
· a mixing palette – which can be a white dinner plate, plastic lid (about the same size) or something similar.
· a container such as a jar or pot for washing brushes – a second one for clean water would be helpful.
· something to paint on. This can be paper (this needs to be fairly thick), strong brown paper or cardboard. Several sheets may be needed to allow folks to begin again if they feel the need.
· a board or firm support to fix the paper or card onto.
· a couple of pencils.
· kitchen towel